If you are having an issue (e.g. bug, configuration, question) you can open a support ticket by emailing email@example.com or clicking "support" in-app (you'll need to register a separate login with your email), and our support team will review your email.
Tips for faster resolution:
- Specify which user(s) are impacted by providing their email address
- Include media (screenshots, gifs, videos) to show the problem where possible
- For media, full window views are preferable as we may notice something else outside of the reported problem area where you're experienced the exact problem
- Provide URL examples where relevant (e.g. a link to a conversation where the problem occurs)
- Report one issue per e-mail (start a new e-mail thread for a new bug/issue)
How to use the Zendesk interface to log a ticket, as an alternative to sending an email
- When logged into Agent Workspace, click Support in the top left.
- You will need a separate login for the support center. Create an account with the same email, or login if you've previously registered your email address.